Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Bootcamp

On Wednesday, I turned 28 and I of course could think of no better way to start my day than with WFBC. It was yet another great class. We did a number of 1 minute drills in which we counted how many of each exercise we could do. I can only recall numbers for the following exercises.

Squat thrusts- 34
Pushups- 39 (I was a punk and did the girl ones)
Jack knives- 42
Squat jumps - 40

I really wish I could remember more. During class today I was thinking that I need a notepad to take down all the stuff we do during bootcamp but then I realized we don't even stop for water so obviously there'd be no time for note taking.

What was great about Wednesday's class (besides the fact that it was my special day), was that I finally felt a lot stronger in class. This was my 6th class and really I've been wondering if it's going to get any easier, and apparently it is! Don't get me wrong... I think it will be hard FOREVER but I will be glad when it doesn't hurt quite so much to walk or raise my arms the following day.


Total Workout Today:

Bootcamp 60 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment